Deli and all Food Service will follow the guidelines set forth in the
Food & Product Manual in general, and in particular the
• Every offering will be labeled with all
legally defined allergens: milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, wheat, peanuts
and tree nuts will be prominently labeled on each offering. (Although
not legally defined: Gluten free offerings will also be
• Preference given to available local, regional
& seasonal organic ingredients.
• Preference given for whole grains and whole grain
• Daily provision of the following offerings:
1 - fully
5 - raw
food & juice(s)
– Combinations of the above will also be
available on a rotating basis.
• Use of the most nutritional ingredients available.
effort will be made to use product-suitable packaging that is currently
known as least toxic and most biodegradable.
Continue to Section 9: